[OUTDATED] [DOESN'T WORK] Play Integrity Strong pass

This module help me to pass Strong integrity in my POCO X3 Pro with Xiaomi.eu 14.0.3, test in your devices if it's working ^^
It doesn't require Zygisk but if you are using Magisk you must hide root.

Should work in all xiaomi.eu roms, if you are using another ROM it won't work

View attachment 48398
This is excellent - it nullifies only a single prop:
ro.product.first_api_level=

And Xiaomi.eu, MIUI 14 passes Strong Integrity (and the old SafetyNet shows CTS Profile Hardware backed)

@ingbrzy you have already spoofed the other props to pass Basic and Device Integrity, if you can 'brzy' spoof also this one for future releases - thanks

This is excellent - it nullifies only a single prop:
ro.product.first_api_level=

And Xiaomi.eu, MIUI 14 passes Strong Integrity (and the old SafetyNet shows CTS Profile Hardware backed)

@ingbrzy you have already spoofed the other props to pass Basic and Device Integrity, if you can 'brzy' spoof also this one for future releases - thanks
this prop has many side effects.. we will not touch it..

Reactions: swer45 and zgfg12
this prop has many side effects.. we will not touch it..
Yeah, I realized that it disabled Fingerprint unlock and I was not able to add it again.
I had to disable the module to get the Fingerprint working again

However, there is a fix - with service.sh (as part of Magisk module, to wait until booting finishes, and to nullify the prop 10 seconds later

That way it works for me safely - passing Strong Integrity and no issues observed, Fingerprint working properly:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/module-mod-universal-safetynet-fix.4553699/post-88775295

So I just put the attached service.sh script (unzip to extract the script) to
/data/adb/modules/hosts

and reboot - Strong Integrity passes (with no other modules) and I have no side-effects

Attachments

• service.zip
    363 bytes · Views: 580
Last edited:
Reactions: swer45