Regarding the Google Play Integrity Fix

AidWil

Members
Dec 8, 2019
Hi all,

I am still using the apparently outdated K20 pro (it is still a great phone and I have no issues with it). At the end of last year Google had 'patched' the spoof allowing us to use Google Pay etc. on our Xiaomi.eu ROMs. Now I have yet to be able to get Google Play Integrity working on my phone and the latest and greatest post suggesting a fix only works on devices using newer ROMs.

Has anyone who owns a K20 pro or similarly older phone able to let me know how they have found a workaround for this? Preferably one that doesn't require me to have to reset my phone's data.

Thanks,

Aiden.

Reactions: diiasaugustto
Hi all,

I am still using the apparently outdated K20 pro (it is still a great phone and I have no issues with it). At the end of last year Google had 'patched' the spoof allowing us to use Google Pay etc. on our Xiaomi.eu ROMs. Now I have yet to be able to get Google Play Integrity working on my phone and the latest and greatest post suggesting a fix only works on devices using newer ROMs.

Has anyone who owns a K20 pro or similarly older phone able to let me know how they have found a workaround for this? Preferably one that doesn't require me to have to reset my phone's data.

Thanks,

Aiden.
Hi all,

Thanks,

Aiden.
Search for Magisk module "Play Integrity Fix" from developer chiteroman in version 15.8. Tested on Android 11 to 13. After installation, clear the cache of the Google Play Store and update it again. Also hide magisk and Google apps. Success!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-22-12-01-48-359_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-22-12-01-48-359_com.android.vending.jpg
    327.5 KB · Views: 120
  • Screenshot_2024-02-22-12-02-19-670_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-22-12-02-19-670_com.android.settings.jpg
    405.9 KB · Views: 119
  • PlayIntegrityFix_v15.8.zip
    406.5 KB · Views: 69