Known unofficial unlock xiaomi14 and k70 series bootloader methods

For 80-90USD to unlock bootloader, might as well buy your local set which is about 200USD more than China set depending on the configuration, and you get warranty as well.

There are sellers on taobao that sell unlock service for 12$ but still need to wait 168 hours for unlocking, this work for my redmi turbo 3

Hello! I'm eager to unlock the bootloader on my Xiaomi 14 Ultra. Could you please explain thé procédure that you followed ?
Hello
First you need to register on taobao web(must use Google translate)
2. Download alipay app to your phone and register too ,add your credit card, add your passport information, passport photo,
3. You need to talk with the seller on taobao chat , this is on the sale page, you need to enter to seller name and will open chat page(must use Google translate)
4.download sunlogin remote control for the seller connect to your pc
4.you need that your phone is connected to your mi account
5.usb debugging and oem unlocking on developer menu is on
6. When the seller connect to your pc , you must to be on the chat to See the instructions of the seller
Good luck
another solution to get phone from xiaomi 11 series and message to this seller and he helps you to authorize your account for 20 yuan(2.77$) and you will able to unlock the bootloader on xiaomi 14 https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=711024966523

Attachments

• screeshot.png
    screeshot.png
    123.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Hello
2. Download alipay app to your phone and register too ,add your credit card, add your passport information, passport photo,
3. You need to talk with the seller on taobao chat , this is on the sale page, you need to enter to seller name and will open chat page(must use Google translate)
6. When the seller connect to your pc , you must to be on the chat to See the instructions of the seller
Good luck
another solution to get phone from xiaomi 11 series and message to this seller and he helps you to authorize your account for 20 yuan(2.77$) and you will able to unlock the bootloader on xiaomi 14 https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=711024966523
Steps

Linking where ? China ROMs doesnt allow linking the account to the phone.

Attachments

• Xiaomi 14.jpg
    Xiaomi 14.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 12
Only log in to the account on the phone and the seller will help you to link the account to the Xiaomi server

Last edited:
Yes.

I created another alipay account using my other phone number. It worked.
My first number, does not work for some reason. Asked for ID
Look on the pictures that i attached ,and do it on the app ,and you would add your passport information

Attachments

• 1000042555.png
    1000042555.png
    682.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 1000042556.png
    1000042556.png
    168.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 1000042557.png
    1000042557.png
    178.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 1000042558.png
    1000042558.png
    143.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 1000042559.png
    1000042559.png
    219.3 KB · Views: 17
Hello
Good luck
Just talked with this seller. They charge 600 CNY which is about $85 USD now.

Just talked with this seller. They charge 600 CNY which is about $85 USD now.
I know that , but the seller offer low price for who get Xiaomi 11 series device that will help you to get permission to unlock the device .
The first seller can help for device that not Xiaomi 14 , for 100 yuan

Last edited:
Hello
Good luck
I finally got the answer.

600 yuan to unlock the bootloader.
About 85 USD.

Yea. I don't have a xiaomi 11. I think $85 isn't much different from $100 by xiaomikey/ncunlock. I don't think it is worth all this hassle of Taobao if you don't speak Chinese.

Reactions: Caporalx