HyperOS or Miui14 for K60??

kergepeter

Members
Feb 4, 2024
Hi,
I am planning to buy a K60 for my mother and I was wondering which is the best rom to install for this phone as both Hyper both Miui are available. Given it will go to my mother new features and customization are not important. She needs stability, bug free and most importantly the longest battery life.

Anyone has experience for both?
Thanks

Hi,
I am planning to buy a K60 for my mother and I was wondering which is the best rom to install for this phone as both Hyper both Miui are available. Given it will go to my mother new features and customization are not important. She needs stability, bug free and most importantly the longest battery life.

Anyone has experience for both?
Thanks
Hi, poco f5 pro user here (transitioned from miui to hyperos)

imo hyperos would be better as miui will not get further updates anymore, if you were to stay at miui existing bugs and problems will not be solved(not that hyperos will not have bugs).But hyperos will be getting further updates and better features.

So hyperos is a no brainer imo.

And if it is not your own device do NOT unlock the bootloader and root the device especially when elders unfamiliar with technology will be using them.