HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

The 1.0.41.0 ROM for Shennong was uploaded, so I downloaded and flashed it.

It is working without any problem, but the ROM has been removed from soureforge now.

Is there any problem? Should I re-flash it when it is uploaded again?

I just updated to latest Xiaomi 14 (Houji) 10.0.38.0 and experience a camera bug (cannot connect to camera) after taking a picture for a few times.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-12-10-52-10-103_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-12-10-52-10-103_com.android.camera.jpg
    589 KB · Views: 67
Does it support app call recording(Voice call Recordee)? Below is the setting page for app call recording at MIUI14, I wonder if eu's rom can support it?
20240512125754.jpg
1120240512130400.jpg

I just updated to latest Xiaomi 14 (Houji) 10.0.38.0 and experience a camera bug (cannot connect to camera) after taking a picture for a few times.
If you have a global version of the device.
Follow these steps:
1, Reinstall the ROM
2, Apply this network fix
Follow this procedure exactly.
Or:
Install modem.img from xiaomi.eu ROM.

Your problem was caused by installing the modem.img file from the Global ROM.
In the future, use only the modemfirmware.img file.

Last edited:
VoLTE option works fine here on 11T Pro.
coming from a clean flash
Update: With still dirty flash, I tried it out, because it wouldn't let me rest and interestingly enough both VoWIFI and VoLTE work fine in the SIM2 slot, while in SIM1 still doesn't. Now explain this to me.

Last edited:
Follow these steps:
1, Reinstall the ROM
Or:

Follow these steps:
1, Reinstall the ROM
Or:

Thanks

After upgrading Xiaomi 14 to 1.0.38, the front camera stopped working. Does anyone have the same problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-12-22-55-03-876_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-12-22-55-03-876_com.android.camera.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 71
  • Haha
Reactions: Bec de Xorbin
After upgrading Xiaomi 14 to 1.0.38, the front camera stopped working. Does anyone have the same problem?
You should have used the search function.
Flash this modem fix by Kacper Skrzypek via fastboot. You have to do it after every update.
You should stay updated if anything changes in future.

Last edited:
You seriously couldn't read at least three posts before you started writing? The answer is right above your post.

darki

The link you gave will not help him in this situation. Needs to return CN modem.

Last edited:
Reactions: fjp666
Update: With still dirty flash, I tried it out, because it wouldn't let me rest and interestingly enough both VoWIFI and VoLTE work fine in the SIM2 slot, while in SIM1 still doesn't. Now explain this to me.
dont know, works both for SIM1 and SIM2 for me, how is it with MIUI?
probably because of carrier maybe?

I don't like if this qualifies as bug on 11 ultra running HyperOS eu ROM

The rear screen display over time losses it's ability to " tap to wake "

Only switching it off and on restores the touch to wake functionality .

Mi 11 Ultra with hyper os update, having issues with auto call recorder, it will not record sometimes and sometimes it will only record a part of the call. It will only occur sometimes, tried clearing data for recorder app and phone but its happening intermittently. So not sure if i need to do something in permissions as 60-70% calls are recorded okay.

Poco F5, I factory reset my phone after flashing the lastest update and now Google Play System Update is stuck on July 1, 2023.

Hi @MasterDisaster
sorry to take advantage of this but since I also have a POCO F3 MIUI 14.0.8.0 stable I would like some opinions on whether in daily use there is really a difference between MIUI and HyperOS and whether it is reliable to update via TWRP.
Thank you.

P.S.
I was looking at the download link and I don't understand for my POCO F3 MIUI by xiaomi.eu 14.0.8.0000000 TKHCNXM stable which one to download, maybe the xiaomi.eu_multi_ALIOTH_OS1.0.3.0.TKHCNXM_os1-13.zipper ?

Alioth is correct. There is little difference, a few new functions but that's it. Battery life should be better though.
I upgraded (no clean install) using Safeboot, worked like a charm! Had no issues whatsoever. Came from the latest stable MIUI version.

So im trying to flash xiaomi.eu_HOUJI_OS1.0.38.0.UNCCNXM_14 on my german Xiaomi 14 and it is always flashing until super 14 and then stopps. It shows some something like "Did you..." but it is far to quick to read anything and then quits the script with my phone rebooting into fastboot mode and then doing nothing. What am i doing wrong?

Used windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format and just unlocked my bootloader (coming from 1.0.16 Germany Version). Tried 3 times now to no luck.

EDIT: I managed to take a quick screenshot 0,5 sec before it quits.

1715600016204.png

Last edited:
Try this procedure:
1, Install TWRP
2, Reinstall ROM by fastboot method
3, Install network patch

Reactions: Hans Werner
TWRP install seems to go through but cant boot into TWRP. Device is always booting into fastboot. wtf am i doing wrong:

1715601064803.png

EDIT: @gogocar62

It now worked after reinstalling the ROM. Can you elaborate why this is now working? Anyways thank you very much.

Last edited:
Hi, Anyone flashed the HyperOS ROM on Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G (GARNET) & how is the usage so far? Any bugs or issues so far? I'm getting this phone soon & I'm using Xiaomi.eu ROM on my current Redmi Note 10 Pro, I want to know what to expect before I flash it on my new device, Thanks @ingbrzy for the hardwork & everyone making our devices stay Smooth.

After a clean update on the Xiaomi 11t pro, there are three things that I noticed causing a problem.

1. Battery drain
2. After taking a live photo, you can't view it in the gallery as live
3. Xiaomi cloud password manager can't be turned on.

Everything else goes smoothly and without problems.
f411e4f1c9d8e5fd5682718a450df764.jpg

Изпратено от моят 2107113SG с помощта на Tapatalk

Hi, I wanted to know if the 1.0.2.0 update for mi 11 lite 5g NE has stock recovery or twrp? I'm asking because the previous version of the rom didn't have twrp

Hi! After updating to HyperOS Stable 1.0.3.0.UMRCNXM_14 (update_rom.bat) on my POCO F5 no root, there are two issues:

1) I can't open AOD and Lock Screen settings at all — in both cases, the system opens an external window where I can choose a wallpaper. ...ADB shows that there's old com.miui.aod, system app, but I'm unable to remove or update it. This app isn't shown in the list "all apps"...
2) There's no opportunity to see the VPN icon in status bar during VPN sessions, I can see it only in a control center. Switching off Wi-Fi, battery percentage etc. didn't help.

Any help with this stuff is very appreciated! Thanks!

UPD installed with full erase, all ok

Last edited:
Hello, update on my 13 ultra to 1.0.9.0. I have the option in the camera app with the ultra zoom (AI) Unfortunately it doesn't work.

Last edited:
Good morning,

Is there currently a problem updating from 1.0.36 to HOUJI_OS1.0.38.0.UNCCNXM?
I'm not sure either since my Xiaomi 14 says there is no update