MULTI 6.2.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recieved Mi note this week installed from fresh 6.2.18. Until now rom very good! With ligth use battery reduced to from 100% to 70% after 28 hours.

Im sure this question has been asked already but can 6.2.18 be installed using flashtool on Redmi Note 3? i havent been able to get an unlock code yet :-(
No flashtool mate, don't brick your phone please. We must use miflash, but ask the experts because i don t know if it works with locked bootloader

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
I got it.
So, which is the lastest rom version on my Mi4?
Currently I have the 6.1.21.
You ask a question in the middle of 6.2.18 but you don't know where are you and why you are here.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

No flashtool mate, don't brick your phone please. We must use miflash, but ask the experts because i don t know if it works with locked bootloader

Thanks Lomax, does anyone know if this is possible with a locked bootloader?

You ask a question in the middle of 6.2.18 but you don't know where are you and why you are here.

Yes, maybe it isn't the best place in which to ask that question, but I wrote in the Mi4 section and I didn't receive any answer.

I apologize for this reason, but I have a little bit of confusion about the right Rom version for my Xiaomi and I would like to have some explanation.

Last edited:
Yes, maybe it isn't the best place in which to ask that question, but I wrote in the Mi4 section and I didn't receive any answer.

I apologize for this reason, but I have a little bit of confusion about the right Rom version for my Xiaomi and I would like to have some explanation.
Wait for tomorrow's 6.2.25 and update your Mi4. Have a nice day

Hello DUDE, weekly ROMs are released every Friday (except major holidays Chinese). The version is marked with the year, month, day. If you manually download the ROM you get it right away already on Friday, or wait days to have the same ROM over the air update. If you want to install on Fridays and do not know how to write here

Reactions: delboy
Ok, thank you to both guys.
No, you have the latest version of OTA, but not least weekly (6.2.18)

So if I want to upgrade my Rom I must do it manually, not through OTA.
How does the 6.2.18 versions works on Mi4?
Will that rom release through OTA?

Thank you for your advice, I'm new user in this Miui world:)

Hello DUDE, weekly ROMs are released every Friday (except major holidays Chinese). The version is marked with the year, month, day. If you manually download the ROM you get it right away already on Friday, or wait days to have the same ROM over the air update. If you want to install on Fridays and do not know how to write here

Ok, I got it.
I didn't see this answer when I wrote my lastest message

Ok, thank you to both guys.

So if I want to upgrade my Rom I must do it manually, not through OTA.
How does the 6.2.18 versions works on Mi4?
Will that rom release through OTA?

Thank you for your advice, I'm new user in this Miui world:)
6.2.18 works fine on mine.
No drain, better battery than kk.
I also noticed better Bluetooth stability for adoption.
GPS perfect.
All good I will not switch back to kk.

Envoyé de mon MI 4W en utilisant Tapatalk

Hello, it is new or used before with another phone?
New.
I was able to pair after a while using a strange method found on internet.
Then i realized the standard mifit app doesn't have notification.
I installed the modded one, unable to pair it again.
It works whit an app called "miband notification and fitness", but not whit the modded one.
Well, i hope i am wrong, but it seems a piece of crap to me

New.
It works whit an app called "miband notification and fitness", but not whit the modded one.

When you make these changes, it is better to decouple and then coupled. If you set good Mi Band it is fabulous! you have notifications with vibration and LED, you must enable bluethoot. I have given to my mom Mi Band and never misses a call again:D
When you're in noisy environments, Mi Band ...:eek:

New.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-25-15-16-32_com.xiaomi.hm.health.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-25-15-16-32_com.xiaomi.hm.health.png
    105.7 KB · Views: 461
Good job! Battery performs better now and haven't noticed any bugs yet. Updated from 6.1.21

(Mi4c)

Can't pair miband. Any help please?

Hi Lomax,
pairing a MiBand can be quite frustrating the first time.

First of all, be sure your phone has bluetooth 4.
[EDIT: I see you have a Redmi Note 2, so no problem with it].

Turn off and on the bluetooth, then use the MiFit app to pair the band: it will take a while, and if the app does not see the band try to turn bluetooth off and on again.
Sometimes having other bluetooth devices (or other MiBands) around you prevents the app to correctly recognize your MiBand, so for the first pairing try to not have too much radio noise around. Once paired you do not have to worry about aforementioned radio noise anymore.

I suggest you to use the official MiFit app on the Play Store, as it updates MiBand's firmware and has GoogleFit synch. For notifications I turn off all official app's settings and I use the very app you mentioned (MiBand Notify and Fitness) as it has a bunch more options.

Reactions: Lomax84
Status
Not open for further replies.