MULTI 6.2.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks,

I don't know if anyone has this bug:

After charging at 100%, usually at night, the phone has a reset and password is needed.

Has anyone reported the same problem?

Thanks in advance

Note: my phone is a Mi4

Enviado desde mi GT-N8000 mediante Tapatalk

Hi folks,

I don't know if anyone has this bug:

After charging at 100%, usually at night, the phone has a reset and password is needed.

Has anyone reported the same problem?

Thanks in advance

Note: my phone is a Mi4

Enviado desde mi GT-N8000 mediante Tapatalk
Yes, me too and excesive battery drain in my mi4

I have problem with my redmi note 2.
I downgrade the version in updater and after that I wipe delvik but now
the battery runs out quickly.
What can I do?.

Macedonian (FYROM)(thenewmaker) ???

not Macedonian, Skopian Macedonian is a Greece place at the north of the country.
thank you

I understand it. But OTA is easer.
No more questions.
Of course it is, but it may also happen that devs might not find the time to upload the rom on ota's servers.

Download it manually, then open the updater app and choose the update package from the menu. It's as easy as ota update, with just one step added at the beginning.

Btw on Mi4c Prime is everything ok. Battery drain seems worse, but I've also a ton of app installed. Slow recharging time experienced only in the beginning, now recharge rate is as fast as it should be.
I had an annoying bug in the last two roms, gesture for one-handed mode was not working. Flashed the new rom and nothing, the bug was still there. After a lot of manual reboots now the bug is gone.
Ah, after flashing this rom I had to set up again a lot of permissions (autostart and administration privilege) that were unexpectedly deleted and that were preventing notification in apps like WhatsApp and Telegram. Not a big deal, one minute and the phone was back at its former functionality.

Guys my phone is just turned off and when I tried to turn it on, after MI screen appeared another one saying "Android" and nothing happened. I had to remove the battery in order to reboot it, none of the buttons were working. Also my battery drains extremely fast, according to battery stats it is because of system.

Mi4w 6.2.18 cancro
I'm no more able to install here maps.
It disappeared when installed 5.12.17 and now, when trying to install it again from Google play it gives the error - 505. Thanks for your help!

Inviato dal mio MI 4W utilizzando Tapatalk

Im sure this question has been asked already but can 6.2.18 be installed using flashtool on Redmi Note 3? i havent been able to get an unlock code yet :-(

Hello everybody!
Yesterday I received permission to unlock the bootloader (RedMi Note 3)! HOORAY!
Put TWRP 3.0, flash extreme weekly (6.2.18).
Question: how to remove the root?
Flash stable, does not offer ...

The question was solved. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.