Xiaomi 14 Pro 5G n78 frequency

chepa99

Members
Apr 26, 2024
Hey, got Xiaomi 14 pro cn, unlocked bootloader, flashed miui.eu, everything great except I'm missing n78 frequency for 5G. Someone know what modem support it? Or how to activate it? Everyone writing this phone supports n78, but I can't see it
Screenshot from NSG:
1714153042015.png

Your screenshot is from LTE, not from 5G.

LTE bands are: B1 / B3 / B4 / B5 / B7 / B8 / B18 / B19 / B26 / B28a / B34 / B38 / B39 / B40 / B41 / B42 / B48 / B66

5G: N1 / N3 / N5 / N7 / N8 / N28a / N38 / N40 / N41 / N48 / N66 / N77 / N78 / N79

Maybe the Xiaomi 14 Pro just has worse 5G reception than the 11T Pro? Does it not find the net if you stand closer to the mast?
When I am logged into the 5G network (O2 Germany), it only shows me B1 LTE, as O2 only operates some fake 5G networks here that are slower than their LTE+ network.

Maybe the Xiaomi 14 Pro just has worse 5G reception than the 11T Pro? Does it not find the net if you stand closer to the mast?
When I am logged into the 5G network (O2 Germany), it only shows me B1 LTE, as O2 only operates some fake 5G networks here that are slower than their LTE+ network.
I'm was 100 meter from antenna, can't find any providers 5G.

Hey, got Xiaomi 14 pro cn, unlocked bootloader, flashed miui.eu, everything great except I'm missing n78 frequency for 5G. Someone know what modem support it? Or how to activate it? Everyone writing this phone supports n78, but I can't see it
Screenshot from NSG:
View attachment 52622
One question, does your phone have signal failures, data disconnection? I have the same one and with two different companies the same thing happens to me.

So you're not getting any 5G at all? I had this issue.

Try dialing *#*#726633#*#* to disable 5g SA check. That should give you a manual switch you can flip to enable SA (in the mobile network sim setting if I recall). I had to do that in order to connect to 5G.

(Note, at my home area, I was unable to get 5G to connect at all until I did this. Even after doing this, I couldn't get NSA to work at all. I think this is because I'm on tmobile in the US and there is only one 5G band available. However, i was in europe this week and notice NSA working too. I didn't try switching off SA to see if NSA still worked though.

Anyways, worth a try.

So you're not getting any 5G at all? I had this issue.

Try dialing *#*#726633#*#* to disable 5g SA check. That should give you a manual switch you can flip to enable SA (in the mobile network sim setting if I recall). I had to do that in order to connect to 5G.

(Note, at my home area, I was unable to get 5G to connect at all until I did this. Even after doing this, I couldn't get NSA to work at all. I think this is because I'm on tmobile in the US and there is only one 5G band available. However, i was in europe this week and notice NSA working too. I didn't try switching off SA to see if NSA still worked though.

Anyways, worth a try.
Already did it, not works :) And 5G worked for me in Bulgary but not in Israel, there probably some other layer of connection that I don't understand after frequency is matched