WiFi is Lost after Trying to Change IMEI

sz.hatef

Members
Apr 9, 2019
Hi there,

I used QPST app to trying to change my IMEI, result is losting Antenna and WIFI,
my IMEI is not changed but my WIFI-MAC-ADDRESS as well as Bluetooth-MAC-ADDRESS has been gone,
How can I restore it.

wen I trying to use QPST, in middle of process it loses the connection.
p.s. when I use this command: setprop sys.usb.config diag,adb , it simply go back to command line and it seems that phone loses the connection to the PC.

I even tried to flash Stock Rom by miFlash, no change!
Could someone help me to find a way to solve the problem?

Reactions: Klode
[QUOTE = "sz.hatef, message: 545445, membre: 234425"]
J'ai même essayé de flasher Stock Rom par miFlash, pas de changement!
Quelqu'un pourrait-il m'aider à trouver un moyen de résoudre le problème?
[/CITATION]
I solved my problem after a lot of searching.

First of all: flashing stock Rom won't help you.
The reason is this: your problem is related to EFS Partition (and maybe Modem Partitions too).
And flashing stock Rom will not change these partitions.
You can check: there is NO efs partition in your stock Rom File. (I mean in images folder of your .tgz file)

So, if you have a backup of these partitions (EFS, Modem1, Modem 2) or you have a backup of your .qcn file, just restore it and problem will be solved.

Otherwise if you don't have any backup still there is options to recover your phone. But it needs a bit patient.

If you don't have any backup let me know and I will explain the procedures.

Please write in English.

:)

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 9S mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: PhuongHo4ng
Bonjour il faut flasher la rom avec miflash mais dans les options en bas a droite il faut cocher "effacer tout" "donc il vaut mieux faire une sauvegarde des données et l'appareil de retrouvera avec le bootloder verrouillé si il avait été déverrouiller. le ré -deverrouiller (mais il ne faut pas attendre le délai particulier si sur un compte mi enregistré)
It will not help!

I tested it several times. Till I found the actual solution.

Last edited:
It will not help!

I tested it several times. Till I found the actual solution.

Can u explain the procedure to recover the IMEI without backup off EFS Partition?
My phone lost the Imei when i tried to flash the custom rom but i have forgot to backupthe data :(

The reason is this: your problem is related to EFS Partition (and maybe Modem Partitions too).
You can check: there is NO efs partition in your stock Rom File. (I mean in images folder of your .tgz file)

So, if you have a backup of these partitions (EFS, Modem1, Modem 2) or you have a backup of your .qcn file, just restore it and problem will be solved.

Otherwise if you don't have any backup still there is options to recover your phone. But it needs a bit patient.

Please write in English.

I too have made the mistake of deleting the EFS , tried a bunch of supposed fixes but nothing has worked
I now have a redmi note 9 pro that has no means of wirelessly connecting to anything. WiFi won't switch on, IMEI are shown as Undefined.
My imei are on the box but I cannot find a way to put them back on the phone.

@sz.hatef : how did you do it ?

been struggling with this all weekend.

addendum : had to switch phones until such time as I can get this sorted
my 10 year old apple phone is darned slow compared to the redmi.

Last edited:

Please write in English.

Sent from my Redmi Note 9S using Tapatalk
Dear M.r sz.hatef

Would you please explain to me how i can restore my efs and 2 imei No

Please write in English.

Hello friend, I have a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 hennessy android 5.0.2, almost a month ago the same thing happened to me, I have hardly slept trying to repair it. I have changed the firmware using SP Flash, my Tools, XiaomiTools 2, trying several versions and nothing. In addition to looking for some tools but I can't use them because it won't let me unlock the bootloader. I have tried the Wifi Data trick, I have tried by brom and... nothing. I hope you can help me, I don't know what else to do.

Please write in English.

Greetings friend, not to make the story too long, I've been trying to solve the same problem for a little over a month, I don't know what to do anymore.It won't let me unlock the bootloader in the official way, I have tried everything officially. Using the brom method, it doesn't work for me. After a system wipe using TWRP it happened. I lost the IMEI of the 2 ports, as well as a problem of NV RAM on the WiFi, everything else works fine. I hope you can help me, honestly I am about to turn the mobile into a mass of particles against the ground, although I need it.

Attachments

• 20221219_050838.jpg
    20221219_050838.jpg
    540.3 KB · Views: 149