New Redmi note 11 bootloop

bev3.7

Members
Mar 31, 2024
Hello guys, my redmi note 11 phone no longer working, and I'm going to tell you a story...

It was started last year when I'm doing something from chrome, as I was about to type until I encountered the error message and said "android.com.chrome keeps stopping" which it was the error with the cache name. I tried to tap every apps and I got the error as well, the name was the cache names from every apps. I tried to restart it and then the logo of android flashed into my face and was just looping. I was anxious and I pressed the power button until it restarts.

But then, it was stuck to boot loading screen. I even try to clear data, but sadly, it was failed to clear data and I don't know what to do now... Few months ago, they tried to fix it to the phone repairer while I'm away. When I'm at home, my mom and sister told me that it was 50/50, meaning it unable to fix and said the problem is the motherboard.

I'm gonna cut this so... Whenever I did; watching youtube and did a research, It will never be revived and now I'm using my old phone since after that incident and we don't have enough money to replace motherboard, they told me that it will be broken again if we repair that and I neglect that phone until now. I thought it's already dead as i try to charge my phone and it's still alive, but the bootloop is still there so no choice but to stay with my old phone.

I just updated my phone to miui 14 and this happens, and I got this phone on my birthday and it's just 1 year. Is there anything to fix this?