Mi Mix 2s Recovery from hard brick.

gobi12

Members
Apr 5, 2022
Yesterday my Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s broke down. Suddenly, it turned off and stopped reacting:

- the phone does not react to pushing the Power button, pushing Power+Vol. Up combination and any other combination;
- the phone does not react to plugging in the charger, phone does not charge; the charging indicator diode does not light up;
- leaving the phone with the charger plugged in for hours does nothing;
- after plugging the phone into a computer, Windows 10 detects new hardware - I can see the phone in a hardware manager as "QUSB_BULK_CID:0402_SN:********" (where stars are in the place of the phone`s serial number) but I can not do anything with it.

Is there any way to recover the phone from such a hard brick?
What about recovering data (photos etc.) from hard-bricked phone?

Yesterday my Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s broke down. Suddenly, it turned off and stopped reacting:

- the phone does not react to pushing the Power button, pushing Power+Vol. Up combination and any other combination;
- the phone does not react to plugging in the charger, phone does not charge; the charging indicator diode does not light up;
- leaving the phone with the charger plugged in for hours does nothing;
- after plugging the phone into a computer, Windows 10 detects new hardware - I can see the phone in a hardware manager as "QUSB_BULK_CID:0402_SN:********" (where stars are in the place of the phone`s serial number) but I can not do anything with it.

Is there any way to recover the phone from such a hard brick?
What about recovering data (photos etc.) from hard-bricked phone?
try to contact unbrick service / edl guy with telegram