HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

xiaomi.eu_MARBLE_OS1.0.3.0.UMRCNXM_14.zip / windows_fastboot_update_rom -> stuck while updating

just got the "log" from another run quite sure the warnings wheren´t there the first time.

rebootet / tryed again same result + downloaded and extracted again same result.

poco f5 unlocked no root etc

edit:
rebootet phone and used 1.0.2.0 update, phone is working again.

if you need further details or information iam ready to try it again anytime

Attachments

• poco_f5.txt
    10.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Reactions: laxer
Hello thanks for the update, but even with the newest update there is no schedule "dark mode"
ROM: Xiaomi.eu
Device: POCO F5 (MARBLE)
VERSION: OS1.0.3.0. UMRCNXM_14

Thanks in advance .

Last edited:
xiaomi.eu_MARBLE_OS1.0.3.0.UMRCNXM_14.zip / windows_fastboot_update_rom -> stuck while updating

just got the "log" from another run quite sure the warnings wheren´t there the first time.

rebootet / tryed again same result + downloaded and extracted again same result.

edit:

windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format

With the last update I have no more this problem with system applications asking for update.
My phone is Redwood and I installed the 1.0.6.0 version
You have to disable Mi Video, then it no longer appears in Google Play updates. unless you actually use it.

anyone try this yet=?
In order to avoid the tedious work of reinstalling applications yesterday I dirty updated my Xiaomi 11T Pro (vili) to the new ROM and have not found any bugs yet. I don't have enough information about battery life and other features yet, but the update went smoothly, without any problem.

Last edited:
Hello, some modded apps like MiVideo showing in Google Play and it's annoying, change android:versionCode in AndroidManifest to 2147483647 in next updates for prevent this, thank you
you can disable it if you dont use it, it wont come up as update on Google play

edit:

Updated to OS1.03 all OK

Does anyone else not have the clock/date showing in the horizontal notification shade?
I'm on EU, Marble.
I tried every other hyper rom , even the official one and they all had the clock/date showing..
Can I do anything to fix this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240507-145132.png
    Screenshot_20240507-145132.png
    343.8 KB · Views: 94
Does anyone else not have the clock/date showing in the horizontal notification shade?
I'm on EU, Marble.
I tried every other hyper rom , even the official one and they all had the clock/date showing..
Can I do anything to fix this?
Poco F5 here, clock and date also not showing for me in the horizontal notification shade, don't know if it was intended or a bug.

• Sad
Reactions: AbboodSY
Hello! I have a Xiaomi 12 (cupid) with Xiaomi.eu MIUI V14.0.23.10.15.DEV Beta (if i remember correctly it's a weekly version). Can I Update to HyperOS Stable via the Updater app? I dont want to erase all my data.

Today List of apps which cannot be installed/updated grows:
Instagram
Discord
Wolt delivery
I have Instagram installed, without a problem, and actually removed Discord because I don't use it. I can't speak for Wolt Delivery, but it seems like a problem I cannot replicate on my side :-(

In order to avoid the tedious work of reinstalling applications yesterday I dirty updated my Xiaomi 11T Pro (vili) to the new ROM and have not found any bugs yet. I don't have enough information about battery life and other features yet, but the update went smoothly, without any problem.
update:
What I have found is that the VoLTE option, which was working perfectly until the HyperOS ROM update is not working any more. I have checked all the methods to enable it without success.

I have read here on the forum that other phone types had the same problem after updating to HyperOS, which was solved with the new hyperOS version. I hope this will be case with 11T Pro as well. Waiting for the 1.0.3 update.

update:
What I have found is that the VoLTE option, which was working perfectly until the HyperOS ROM update is not working any more. I have checked all the methods to enable it without success.

I have read here on the forum that other phone types had the same problem after updating to HyperOS, which was solved with the new hyperOS version. I hope this will be case with 11T Pro as well. Waiting for the 1.0.3 update.
VoLTE option works fine here on 11T Pro.
coming from a clean flash

update:

vo lte works fine for me, im from chile, operator entel

I have Instagram installed, without a problem, and actually removed Discord because I don't use it. I can't speak for Wolt Delivery, but it seems like a problem I cannot replicate on my side :-(
Heh, I found the culprit. Coincidentally on the same day as I updated MIUI I have also installed a new router, and that for some reason was not allowing certain apps to install or update.

• Wow
Reactions: Smaritz
VoLTE option works fine here on 11T Pro.
coming from a clean flash
I know you proposed the clean flash I just wanted to save a day hard work reinstalling all the apps and settings. Probably I can not avoid to perform a clean flash if there is an other bug beside this.

update:

I disabled VoLT because my SMS messages were not coming through. Didn't enable it again.

Why am I noticing much higher battery usage on hyperos on munch compared to miui on miui 1% of battery lasted around 10 minutes on moderate use but on hyperos barely lasts 3-4 minutes. Is there a way to fix this since battery darin is compromising my daily usage

Reactions: laxer