HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

@shade8055
1. To start with, your post violates rule number 6, so always read before you write.
2. Everything you need is in the quoted post. There are also further descriptions in the forum. So please use the search function.
Thanks MG, anyway still a newbie for this forum, to catch up and reads all info that i require

Hello i want to ask, everytime i playing pokemon go with AR feature the game didnt detect the camera / not detect the google AR core, and then will be crash.
I attach the log.
Alr uninstall then install again the ar core still the same.
Any solution? Thankyou verymuch.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-29-00-30-27-518_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-29-00-30-27-518_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    827.5 KB · Views: 77
Looks like I'll be going back to miui 14, I have Mi 11 did clean install of hyperos I've had it over a week the battery drain is too much tried to live with it and hope for update but having to charge twice a day is too much also it's reducing the battery lifespan

Performance wise not noticing any difference between miui 14 or hyperos, maybe I'll try again later when hyperos gets further updates and battery drain is fixed
Oh there is a lot of battery drain on the 11 ultra , but I am probably going to stick with hyperOS and manage it

Reactions: snow1
Update for Sunstone would be very nice.
OS1.0.4.0.UMQMIXM is already out and Xiaomi.eu rom is very unstable
Edit: ok I understand, it’s global rom.
Anyone knows when china rom update comes?

Last edited:
Mai I ask all ROM including the super wallpaper?
In future Redmi turbo 3 /Poco F6 flash the xiaomi.eu ROM can add on the Super Wallpaper?

Hey which one do I need for my mi 11 ultra ? I don't know exactly which one I need to download for an update

Hi there.

I updated hyper OS from MIUI 14 on Redmi note 12 4G "tapas" via fastboot "No data wiped"

Everything is ok, but battery live go down fast than MIUI 14.

Any updates fix battery drain?

I want thank team miui.eu, and hope to never stop help us by giving there time and experience

Hello, does anyone know how to fix Vietnamese font errors? I have tried many types of fonts, but apps and websites that use fonts other than the system font continue to fail

438216322_122164113140064070_7371329413416059304_n.jpg

Hey guys, I saw on another thread that the gpay fix is already included in roms released after 9/12/23. Does that means this rom already has it? I am confused because there is a link for gpay module in the post. Thanks in advance

After installing the Poco F3 version, some games do not start, some apps close, I had these problems with 4-5 apps. Will there be any updates later, whether based on the Chinese or global one?

Hey guys, I saw on another thread that the gpay fix is already included in roms released after 9/12/23. Does that means this rom already has it? I am confused because there is a link for gpay module in the post. Thanks in advance
Yes, the fix is already included in the ROM. However, it is always necessary to keep the module up-to-date.
The Update app also offers you the current version of the module.
The module is installed in the file manager as an APK file.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-01-07-10-29-391_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-01-07-10-29-391_com.android.updater.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 93
Reactions: hazihell
Hello everyone, I am on 1.0.1.0 on a garnet, everything works ok, except one thing. I do not know if it mentioned before but I want to point it because it is a reason that the battery runs out fast.
If you choose 120 hr dynamic refresh rate, it always stays at 120, when for example the screen is stationary it stays there. Only in camera goes to 60 hz.
Now this is maybe xiaomi's error I do not really know. Is there a workaround for that?