• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't count the time, only when I clear memory(running procceses), hermes

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-13-08-46-42_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-13-08-46-42_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    118.9 KB · Views: 470
Hi, here on Kenzo. I've just rolled back to previous weekly for heavy RAM usage problems.
From the "task manager", closing a task decreases the free RAM instead of raising it. After some usual opening and closing of apps, the ram saturates; I don't know if it's just me or also others on Redmi note 3 pro.
After rolling back, all ok

Reactions: jpfaias
I found a bug on last week update, and this week's too related to alarms. When you select custom days in a repeating alarm, it doesn't show you anymore a day selector, but configures instead Monday through Friday automatically.

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

After clean installation of this ROM i have mediaserver's drain from the begin.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-13-12-21-22_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-13-12-21-22_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    195.9 KB · Views: 455
Reactions: bReathl3sS
Installation fail for xiaomi.eu_multi_wt86047_6.3.31_v7-5.1.zip
Updater process ended with ERROR: 7 Error installing zip file...

Change twrp works? Install an older one?

Last edited:
with this new ROM my MI2S do not work very well...big drain battery and continuosly reboot...please make a new rom...thanks a lot for hard work

How many days does it take to release the global versions?
Its only one day till developer release...
I wanna download 7.2.11 its not available...

There is an annoying bug with the downloads. Chrome and other apps (such as messenger) cannot download files with the miui download manager. It asks for download then nothing happens (try downloading a .zip from chrome)
Confirmed
+1
I'm also having it on the Mi Note Pro (Leo). It happens around DownloadProviderUi.apk and Xunlei "accelerator" or whatever is left of it looks like the most likely culprit. The logcat doesn't seem to have anything too interesting.

I tried reverting DownloadProviderUi.apk together with DownloadProvider.apk to previous versions: Xiaomi.eu Developer ROMs 6.3.31, 6.3.24, 5.12.31, Stable ROMs 7.2.4.0 and 7.2.1.0, and Xiaomi's original China Developer ROM 6.4.7. None of it solves the problem.

I also tried meddling with smali/com/android/providers/downloads/ui/activity/BrowserDownloadActivity.smali within the decompiled APK, which is the closest point to where the problem shows up. There were some changes to the code there regarding how the Xunlei opt-in dialog is shown but a Franken-APK with all those changes reverted to 5.12.31 and the rest from 6.4.7 does not pull the trick either.

It looks to me then as if the issue is not with the APK itself. Perhaps it's a change to some of the frameworks. Would be great if the developers could look into this. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stefano131270
No recovery and no root after 6.4.7 upgrade on Redmi Note 3.
Unable to install any recovery. Fastboot doesn't work. Fastboot no return any error but the recovery is not installed.

yes, Redmi 3 PRO has same rom as Redmi 3.. so "ido"...

yes, Redmi 3 PRO has same rom as Redmi 3.. so "ido"...
I have a question for you. if i don't have any recovery and i can't install one, can i install next weekly rom?
Otherwise i have to flash with spflashtools a chinese developer rom, install a recovery and install a xiaomi.eu rom?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.