MULTI 6.4.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand what happen with my mi3 wcdma. I put the phone in silence, only with vibration, and when someone call to me, the phone automatically start with sound and ringing. Help please.

I updated my phone since this rom released, while, I found out on MTK battery draining is really really bad, it takes me only 11mins to drain 4% =( ( normal web browing), please help me solve this problem, should I revert back to original ROM or just stay at eu roms until next update?

Battery drain here, more than 20% in 6 hours deep sleep (night time)... i don't understand why. This happen from the day i update to MM (clean install did already).

Am i Alone ?

Mi3 WCDMA user

Long time ago in a far far away Kingdom I had multilanguage ROM that was autoupdating on its own. Is there any possibility to get such ROM again?
Redmi 2s

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Long time ago in a far far away Kingdom I had multilanguage ROM that was autoupdating on its own. Is there any possibility to get such ROM again?
Redmi 2s

Yes, but you must wait for developers free time to make it and upload it to server, like you can read many times before here in thread...

Reactions: solarz.tomasz
Yes, but you must wait for developers free time to make it and upload it to server, like you can read many times before here in thread...
What I mean is an update via updater app with weekly room notification and automatic download and instalation. Just like it was with my first rom yet in version 5.8

What I mean is an update via updater app with weekly room notification and automatic download and instalation. Just like it was with my first rom yet in version 5.8

Yes, he answered you right. Developers have announced (and it has been repeated here often) that they don't have time to upload ROMs to servers, so they committed to do it once per month - but it seems not even that have been possible until now.

By the way, if you're still with that version, you wouldn't ever receive any OTA anyway, since for that it is needed to have TWRP installed (which could have been done receiving the last OTA when the transition was made, or anytime later by following the first post's directions).

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

a lot of resets in my MI4 . its possible that the reason are facebook app? waiting the new version

Thanks ;)

Don't know...
But it's thursday...
Wait one more day...
Tomorrow version should have email corrected

Too late... installed the stable. Disaster! Nothing works. Not even the SIM is recognized! Help, what should I do? Tried to revert through the TWRP but the touch screen does not respond... I do not know what to do... Can you help?

I've got some weird problems after this update (I used TWRP and was two releases from this one).
I have Mi4 LTE and updated using the CANCRO-zip.
1. Buttons in the bottom aren't working (except backward/close) furthest to the right
2. I can't reach settings, not from the menu button or from the curtain settings button
3. Lockscreen is a completely empty image.
4. Seems I lost Root? (SuperSU not working)

How could this happen and how do I fix it?

Too late... installed the stable. Disaster! Nothing works. Not even the SIM is recognized! Help, what should I do? Tried to revert through the TWRP but the touch screen does not respond... I do not know what to do... Can you help?
You passed from developer to stable...
Did you wipe data, cache and dalvik cache?

mi4C 32gb
I use TWRP 2.8.7.1, ROM 5.12.24 xiaomi.eu
For update to ROM 6.4.14
Can use my TWRP or upgrade?
Thanks

my mi4s is always awake for some reason cause of gallery app

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-21-16-54-53_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-21-16-54-53_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    73.2 KB · Views: 523
  • Screenshot_2016-04-21-16-55-39_com.uzumapps.wakelockdetector.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-21-16-55-39_com.uzumapps.wakelockdetector.png
    221.7 KB · Views: 479
one more bug is with proximity sensor in caller app: screen is not turned off while talking but only on screen timeout and after call ends screen does not turns on.

Althought Xiaomi forgets the mi4i, are you going to supply us more ROMs for it? Because I am still in the last one and it has a solved bug for the rest of the ROMs in spanish language and if you don't work on it we will keep this failure...

Status
Not open for further replies.