MULTI 6.2.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to 'no notifications' club. I finally install en.miui.com global beta, and it seems that works better

Enviado desde mi 2014811 mediante Tapatalk

You have that bug in redmi 2? Dev rom or stable?
I have the 2GB version, but I'm still on a Rom version from several weeks ago, and don't have that bug...
Waiting the OTA update to update to TWRP, etc... But I don't want new bugs, I'm nicely stable right now.

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

You have that bug in redmi 2? Dev rom or stable?
I have the 2GB version, but I'm still on a Rom version from several weeks ago, and don't have that bug...
Waiting the OTA update to update to TWRP, etc... But I don't want new bugs, I'm nicely stable right now.

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)
I have redmi 2 1gb, and global dev 6.2.26 from en.xiaomi.com. Spanish language. For now it seems better for me

Enviado desde mi Galaxy Tab 2 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
I just bought a Mi4c and immediately installed your rom. First the last version and did the update today.
I've noticed that my whatsapp and facebook msn appear to be always offline and only get new msgs when i open the apps.
Is this normal?

Go to Security>Permissions> Autostart. Enable whatsapp and facebook and all your apps that send you notifications.

Reactions: arrakispt
I just bought a Mi4c and immediately installed your rom. First the last version and did the update today.
I've noticed that my whatsapp and facebook msn appear to be always offline and only get new msgs when i open the apps.
Is this normal?
I don't use whatsapp. I use viber and Facebook and doing the below allows notifications to come thru:
Go to Security>Permissions> Autostart. Enable whatsapp and facebook and all your apps that send you notifications.
In addition to that you need to do this:

Go to settings>additional settings>battery and performance>manage apps battery usage >choose apps>whatsapp/facebook>select custom and select stay connected(screenshot provided). Or just turn off miui's built in power management entirely. By doing this, you are allowing the app to stay connected while running in the background.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1456974045251.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1456974045251.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 437
Does someone have GPS issue on his Mi4 ? Mine is unable to find the position (checked with Gps Status) it have always
0 satellite.
I have tried to fix gps.conf but seems uneffective can someone help me :/ ?
Wipe cache, it solve it

It is not here

It is not there...View attachment 11519

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk
Try this:
Install Quick Shortcut Maker from Google Play
Go to settings section and open the list.
Starting from the END look for this option
6a00d463bf8ebe02b8d7a7e283c562c1.jpg

Then click on try it
d0c178401c305ec6241c753d7cd599b0.jpg

And you should be given this window
c12805124054fd7f76654218a5482400.jpg

You can also make a shortcut to your launcher with this app so you don't have to search it every single time.
I hope this works for you

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

This estable 7.2 remove twrp and mi recovery have no root and block bootloader again in Redmi note pro, mi4c...
I read it en.miui.com

Is better wait for dev 6.3.3 multi here

Enviado desde mi Mi-4c mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
I hope nothing, but with super-su you have root acces for many apps

This estable 7.2 remove twrp and mi recovery have no root and block bootloader again in Redmi note pro, mi4c...
I read it en.miui.com

Is better wait for dev 6.3.3 multi here

Latest weekly roms did the same, so I don't see the problem.

Nuoooooooo nicoff, Redmi Notes 2 go very well

Light sensor bugged, battery drain, signal indicator bar issue with LTE (at least on Mi 4c). So you can't say no :)
Stable it's stable or at least it should be. Weekly it's a beta version.
They can fix bugs for sure but they inevitably create new ones when adding new features.
Personally, I will focus on developing and translating stable version, but I understand there are many people who like flashing new ROM and having those few silly new features each week and fight with bugs every Friday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.