MULTI 6.1.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're going to solve the problem of music app in the latest stable mi4c? Thank you! ;)

Mi4c spanish v7.1.6.0 from xiomi.eu team

I used initially apk because it was more up to date. Now versions should be the same. In both ways, it works well
Same problem

Using last version Mi Fit_1.8.511_eng.apk

In play store is 1.8.4something and gives this error

e3b29cd7e1119c6b4930d7f2a10d6357.jpg

There is no any sync issue, notification delay issue or any other issue on Mi2S using xiaomi.eu 6.1.21 release (at least for me):

952fec14bf33ce273dd12c94148dc875.jpg

ea539b86bfc52943b30a62dbdf60c8a2.jpg

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1453968465101.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1453968465101.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 458
Reactions: Stefano131270
Yes. Al least in my Mi4c.

Enviado desde mi Mi-4c mediante Tapatalk
Reported to the battery if I remember correctly? I Redmi Notes 2, I have no problem. I have a friend who has the same phone, has no problem. I saw people with problems here ... I do not know.

I have a Mi4c and the LEd light doesn't work in some app like Whatsapp and telegram. And yes, I have already revised the notifications are on, have all the permissions, etc. Any idea? Thanksss

I have a Mi4c and the LEd light doesn't work in some app like Whatsapp and telegram. And yes, I have already revised the notifications are on, have all the permissions, etc. Any idea? Thanksss
In WhatsApp, Settings, Notifications, Light, you choose the color?

Reported to the battery if I remember correctly? I Redmi Notes 2, I have no problem. I have a friend who has the same phone, has no problem. I saw people with problems here ... I do not know.
The battery stuff is really something dificult to compare between different phones and users because depends on many settings.

I am comparing my phone with the two roms, and the new one for some reason has incremented the battery drain.

Anyway, thanks to the developers for their excellent work. Enjoy!

Reactions: Stefano131270
The battery stuff is really something dificult to compare between different phones and users because depends on many settings.

I am comparing my phone with the two roms, and the new one for some reason has incremented the battery drain.

Anyway, thanks to the developers for their excellent work. Enjoy!

On my phone battery was the best with ROM 5.12.24, but what you have written is true! It depends on how you use your phone and for what

Reactions: junkname
In WhatsApp, Settings, Notifications, Light, you choose the color?
Also on MI3 doesn't work the led of the notifications. Not only for WhatsApp, but also for email, phone calls loosed, etc. works only green in recharge.
Other problem: WI-Fi is connetect but doesn't work. and also no sign on status bar.
I hope in the next version ...

Also on MI3 doesn't work the led of the notifications. Not only for WhatsApp, but also for email, phone calls loosed, etc. works only green in recharge.
Other problem: WI-Fi is connetect but doesn't work. and also no sign on status bar.
This is too much!

But management notifications, you have enabled?

Status
Not open for further replies.