MIUI 13 22.6.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys
I wanted to ask a question.

I have a Mi 12.
Is it possible to still use the Fastboot Installation instead of Recovery? I like the Fastboot installation more.

Thanks.

No.

Using TWRP is standard. As an emergency solution, the fastboot method was used when a working TWRP was not available.

Reactions: drherdman
Hi there, there is still a problem with the updater's server. I have Poco F3 and it doesn't show any update unless i use VPN. When i enable VPN and connect from Germany, it works and shows me a package, but unfortunately i don't have enough data on my VPN to download it. My connection is normally from Turkey, so the updater's server probably has a problem with it. How do i solve this without VPN? Can you change the OTA server?

Oh man. Pages and pages of questions about TWRP and so on. This used to be the normal way to install, it's really not witchcraft.
Well, that was useful, thank you!
I did it many times, TWRP and Fastboot, OBVIOUSLY, something somewhere this time went sideways.

Hi there, there is still a problem with the updater's server. I have Poco F3 and it doesn't show any update unless i use VPN. When i enable VPN and connect from Germany, it works and shows me a package, but unfortunately i don't have enough data on my VPN to download it. My connection is normally from Turkey, so the updater's server probably has a problem with it. How do i solve this without VPN? Can you change the OTA server?
Are you doing it directly from the phone or you are downloading the file from the links in this page?
If from the links you have several links and mirrors.

Hey Guys,
I have a question.

I turned off auto brightness, but my mi 11 still lowers the brightness automatically, when I look at the control center where I see the brightness, it's still 100%.
What can I do to prevent that?

Thanks.

Are you doing it directly from the phone or you are downloading the file from the links in this page?
If from the links you have several links and mirrors.
Hi, thanks for the reply. I am trying to download from the phone (updater app). I am able to download from this page perfectly well, but the updater app doesn't work (when i connect from Turkey)

Hey guys
I wanted to ask a question.

I have a Mi 12.
Is it possible to still use the Fastboot Installation instead of Recovery? I like the Fastboot installation more.

Thanks.
Hi!
TWRP is more easy and safe.Why you don't like flashing with TWRP?Anyways.....you can't flash recovery ROMs via fastboot.

Hey Guys,
I have a question.

I turned off auto brightness, but my mi 11 still lowers the brightness automatically, when I look at the control center where I see the brightness, it's still 100%.
What can I do to prevent that?

Thanks.
Problem not there for me with Mi11. Did you try to restart your phone?

Actually I have something terrible to add to all this and waiting on any Poco F2 Pro owners to confirm this if it's a universal issue.
Every video, voice recording app like a messenger or even the default Camera app are definitely broken. Videos and recordings appear out of sync or straight up freezing when you try to play them back.
I'm thinking of doing a clean install right away because this is causing me a lot of problems. (Btw phone is not rooted or running anything other than basic play store apps)
video playback is broken - confirmed! Volume up down is laggy. I have a question can i install previous version ? If i can will i loose data , files?

Well, that was useful, thank you!
I did it many times, TWRP and Fastboot, OBVIOUSLY, something somewhere this time went sideways.
Oh man, your twrp loop really puzzles me, let's try one more thing, take the latest Fastboot Rom, find the boot.img on your pc, enter Fastboot mode, attach and issue *fastboot.exe flash boot boot.img*. Report the output.

This has to erase the twrp.

If your device is non A/B (as I suppose) find recovery.img and use *fastboot.exe flash recovery recovery.img*

Good luck again.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Reactions: biscoot
Salut!
TWRP est plus simple et plus sûr. Pourquoi vous n'aimez pas flasher avec TWRP ? Quoi qu'il en soit... vous ne pouvez pas flasher les ROM de récupération via fastboot.
I find fastboot updates simpler, TWRP updates are not yet automatic

Hi everyone!
Modell: Poco F3 codname: alioth
I want to install this weekly version in recovery mode.
The way I did it:
- Fastboot mod -> adb PC -> fastboot boot twrp
- Install -> rom.zip -> install
- Reboot -> System

The TWRP just starts.
The system will not start.
I don't see anything in Twrp in the repository. I can't copy the rom.zip from PC again.
I cannot reinstall it.
Please help.
Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_20220701_172801.jpg
    IMG_20220701_172801.jpg
    567.4 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
As the others said: Poco F2 Pro users, don't install this update.
These are the following bugs i found:
-Stock Clock app's alarm sound is lagging
-Spotify, youtube, scrolling on reddit is lagging
-When you turn on an other tab on home oage, the super wallpaper's movement seems slow
In general, I think everything is lagging.

I hope the devs here maybe can hotfix this, because i don't have a pc on the weekend to downgrade my rom :)
If I can help with any kind on logs, etc I will, just tell me what to do.
My advice if you can't wait: switch to the stable rom, because the beta will end soon for this device :(
I don't use a stock launcher, but I don't have any of these problems. Stock camera working fine, YouTube and Reddit working fine. Don't use stock clock, alarm so can't confirm or Spotify.

Oh man, your twrp loop really puzzles me, let's try one more thing, take the latest Fastboot Rom, find the boot.img on your pc, enter Fastboot mode, attach and issue *fastboot.exe flash boot boot.img*. Report the output.

This has to erase the twrp.

If your device is non A/B (as I suppose) find recovery.img and use *fastboot.exe flash recovery recovery.img*

Good luck again.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.
Thank you for all your help my friend, at the end was something wrong between TWRP and the installed ROM.
I read around and sometimes TWRP block the Android start if doesn't recognise it as correct.
I hade to install a stock Chinese ROM and all solved in an instant.
I'm installing now the last EU Stable with Fastboot, I don't even want to install TWRP at the moment, I'm sick of firmware and software change, LOL.

Hi @Igor Eisberg

I understand that the Themes app is the Chinese version because it has much more options. But I noticed two small issues and I would like to know if they should work this way?

1) The option in the middle has a broken link (annex - 01)
2) Adding a Wallpaper in Favorites doesn't work (annex - 02)

Thanks in advance, regards.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    452.5 KB · Views: 155
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    429.8 KB · Views: 157
Reactions: byterain77
For me, on my mi10T, all warking good. Updated from TWRP. Just a question, how to enable a bubble notifications??

Status
Not open for further replies.