status mi unlock

VAMPIRE'S

Members
Sep 18, 2023
I'm trying to unlock the bootloader, just after allegedly registering the device in mi unlock, I tried to unlock the bootloader and got an error:

SEVERE: Xiaomi server returned error 20031:
Error description: This device is not bound to your account
Turn on your device and bind your account to the device by going in MIUI's Settings > Developer options > Mi Unlock status
Server description: Please add your account in MIUI's Settings > Developer options > Mi Unlock status.

recording how I not connected the mi unlock
smartphone: redwood

Last edited:
I used another command and everything worked out, I received a 7-day confirmation.
the question is settled.

No luck with the link either. Would be extremely interested in thep procedure, because my last unlock attempt failed repeatedly since Xiaomi did not send an SMS with the verification code when applying for unlocking.

No luck with the link either. Would be extremely interested in thep procedure, because my last unlock attempt failed repeatedly since Xiaomi did not send an SMS with the verification code when applying for unlocking.
Brother, I had the same issue with the message of Xiaomi, but it seems I wasn't entering the CAPTCHA correctly. To clarify: On the CAPTCHA that appears with a blue bar and letters/numbers (not the one with pictures) you need to make sure that you enter all the letters in capital otherwise you'll never receive it. I hope this helps.

Reactions: wer_wien