Poco x6 pro TWRP

this device is not supported here

But since firmware for Redmi Note 13 pro and Poco X6 pro are both the same, under the name garnet, is it not possible to use twrp for garnet too?

Isn't that the right one?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-24-11-59-32-134_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-24-11-59-32-134_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser-edit.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 111
Oh... Is there then a firmware for Poco x6 pro?
I you want the Xiaomi EU "firmware" (so a ROM I suppose) then you'll have to pay on Patreon page :

Last edited:
Reactions: JiaiJ
Redmi Note 13 pro and Poco X6 pro are both the same
Redmi Note 13 pro is the equivalent of POCO X6 5G. The pro version has a MediaTek processor, not a Qualcomm like the Redmi version.

I would suggest to make sure which model you actually own...

Yes I have a Poco X6 Pro and I am on this twrp and on custom rom from Elite rom. I would prefer xiaomi.eu rom but I don't want to get into subscription. I would pay but not on a monthly basis
Yes 10 euros per month is a lot of money I agree, sorry to bother you but do you know if xiaomi.eu ROM brings back call recording or if Google wallet works.
I would like to try Elite ROM but I don't know if it's any good or how to install magisk to get Google wallet back.

Yes 10 euros per month is a lot of money I agree, sorry to bother you but do you know if xiaomi.eu ROM brings back call recording or if Google wallet works.
I would like to try Elite ROM but I don't know if it's any good or how to install magisk to get Google wallet back.
I wrote you pm

10 euros is literally a pint of beer where I live. Sad to hear that our time is worthless to you.
sorry for the misunderstanding, maybe I cant communicate in English so good as I thought, I didn't want to say that your job is worthless, I just wanted to say that it's expensive to me as an individual, you compare it to a pint but In Greece where I live 15 euro costs the milk I give to my 8 months baby per week.Maybe 8 months earlier I could afford it and even now i am thinking in joining as a Patreon.
As I see you are the lead developer and it's really nice that you interact with people in forum so please let me ask you some details that I am considering before joining as a Patreon.
Does this ROM enables call recording ?
Can I use banking apps, Google apps and Google Wallet?
Will you be able to assist a newbie to install the ROM and the updates?
Thanks in advance