New Chrome search doesn't work | Xiaomi 14 Ultra

esoteric

Members
May 2, 2024
When searching on Google Chrome or any other browser often it cant search. Chrome will just go black (I can still see the search bar etc) but the entire "site" that's supposed to be displayed is entirely black.

Sometimes it works by closing & reopening the app a couple times but 1-2 times a day I have to force close the app for chrome to work.

The same issue happens on the Google news page (when you swipe left on home screen) sometimes it doesn't load the news when you click on them.

Xiaomi 14 Ultra - Stable xiaomi.eu ROM (1.0.8.0)

Installing with Fastboot:
  • Download Xiaomi.eu ROM zip file
  • Extract the ROM zip to a new folder
  • Power off your device
  • Boot your device in Fastboot mode (Hold volume down + power buttons)
  • Connect to PC via USB cable
  • Run one of the installation scripts (according to your PC operating system):
    - update_rom - without data wipe, if you're updating from an older Xiaomi.eu ROM.
  • Done!

Im beginning to get frustrated asf by this nothing works... Every driver is installed but xiaomi unlock tool still doesn't recognize my device. I can't see my device folder when im in fastboot either nothing works.

You only have to install the drivers. Nothing else, no unlocking.

Attachments

• gelEu5i.png
    gelEu5i.png
    329 KB · Views: 27
I installed it now but it kept rebooting & now its in recovery mode and says "Couldn't boot system. Activating boot monitor..."

I don't understand what you installed?

I don't understand what you installed?
I installed the 1.0.9.0 ROM you sent me. There was a couple errors when installing. Then it just closed the CMD & The phone tried to boot. When it tried to boot it took a long time and the screen turned off & on constantly. After some time it opened recovery mode and said "
  1. "Couldn't boot system. Activating boot monitor...""

Repeat the installation. Are you installing on Windows or macOS? I recommend Windows

- Are you sure you had the xiaomi.eu ROM installed there?
- Looks like you will need to install ROM. Using "fastboot_first_install_with_data_format" script (all user data will be deleted)

- Are you sure you had the xiaomi.eu ROM installed there?
- Looks like you will need to install ROM. Using "fastboot_first_install_with_data_format" script (all user data will be deleted)
I finally got it to boot but it doesn't recognize my sim card & it keeps coming up with errors that multiple android systems didn't start. No WiFi either