HyperOS 1.0 24.4.22

Can i at least close the cmd or something? im getting paranoid
before use adb command, make sure that your device is plugged correctly on your phone. Try with Adb devices and see if you can see your device
P.S. if your cmd is stuck on Waiting for device you can close your cmd, since nothing started for installation

Reactions: stathis95194
Can i at least close the cmd or something? im getting paranoid
Waiting for device means your phone didn't connect, you can close the command prompt.
Make sure you have USB debugging enabled, adb drivers installed. If you do, try connecting to a USB 2.0 port instead of 3.0

Sent from my 2210132G using Tapatalk

before use adb command, make sure that your device is plugged correctly on your phone. Try with Adb devices and see if you can see your device
P.S. if your cmd is stuck on Waiting for device you can close your cmd, since nothing started for installation
ok. will try. thanks

Waiting for device means your phone didn't connect, you can close the command prompt.
Make sure you have USB debugging enabled, adb drivers installed. If you do, try connecting to a USB 2.0 port instead of 3.0

still stuck

Is it the first time you flash through fastboot? Did you reboot your device to flashboot?

First-time, yes. I already installed adb drivers, enabled USB debugging and used the adb cmd to set the device to fastboot mode. Now I really can't try flashing for some hours bc of irl endeavors, but will try it again later and get back to you. Many thanks anyways

Need help. Cmd stuck on "Waiting for device...". Any suggestions?
Open the cmd box again, and run 'fastboot devices' to make sure that the connection is correct.
(The result should be a code and 'device' 'fastboot').
If you do not get the correct result, check/change your cable and/or the computer port that you are using.

Last edited:
Open the cmd box again, and run 'fastboot devices' to make sure that the connection is correct.
(The result should be a code and 'device').
If you do not get the correct result, check/change your cable and/or the computer port that you are using.
Will try that too. Thanks m8

Need help. Cmd stuck on "Waiting for device...". Any suggestions?
Was the same thing for me at the beginning.
I had to choose the fastboot driver manually from device manager via the winusb.inf file inside driver package.

I was update with the latest version at my NUWA. I found the calculator WORKED
Thank you

Last edited:
Too early to say.

Are you sure you didn't disable Always on display app?even with a wipe and a reinstallation the problem persists and even going through the settings menu when I click on the lock screen box I get this error message

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-27-17-36-50-721_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-27-17-36-50-721_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    653.7 KB · Views: 142
Reactions: Kydaix
on Mondrian no longer buy the lock screen after the always on display. anyone have the same problem? Even Google notifications don't arrive.

CUPID here... Everything is ok, just the same bug of permanent notification (netflix, youtube, etc) when cast to chromecast

Reactions: kevindeoz
CUPID here... Everything is ok, just the same bug of permanent notification (netflix, youtube, etc) when cast to chromecast
My wife has an apollo with global ROM and I have a cupid device with Xiaomi.eu DEV. Both of them have the exact same problem when casting some content to our Mi Box, so I think this problem is more like a Xiaomi thing

Reactions: KGVER
!! Update your TWRP before updating !!

Before updating my TWRP, I was greeted with many "this app stopped working" - popups, but now after updating everything seems fine. Was a bit of a hassle to get it working, but it finally does

Hello
On diting have goole play services stop working occasionally but didn't find any problem with google

I have latest twrp from skkk and app still stopped working.Even after installing using fastboot, the result is the same.ADB command will mark each entry failed.Version from week 15.4 working normally.I will try reflash recovery.

Last edited:
Reactions: KGVER