Random reboots of Poco F3

Floris_

Members
Nov 22, 2023
My Poco F3 started to randomly reboot. It happens multiple times a day. It started a few weeks back around the time that I upgraded to MIUI V14.0.7.0 (but I'm not entirely sure and don't know where to find it). Then a short while later 14.0.8.0 came out so I quickly upgraded to that version hoping it fixed the issue but that was not the case. Right now, I'm still on MIUI V14.0.9.0.TKHCNXM | stable and the reboots still happen..

I don't know if it helps but I attached my "result_reason" and "Updater_error_log.txt".

Attachments

• Updater_error_log.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 116
  • result_reason.txt
    14.4 KB · Views: 101
My Poco F3 started to randomly reboot. It happens multiple times a day. It started a few weeks back around the time that I upgraded to MIUI V14.0.7.0 (but I'm not entirely sure and don't know where to find it). Then a short while later 14.0.8.0 came out so I quickly upgraded to that version hoping it fixed the issue but that was not the case. Right now, I'm still on MIUI V14.0.9.0.TKHCNXM | stable and the reboots still happen..

I don't know if it helps but I attached my "result_reason" and "Updater_error_log.txt".
I also have this problem with the same issue.
Kernel reboot: rtc and i still don't figure out the problem.
I will try to move from the MIUI V14.0.9.0 Global to this EU ROM to see if makes any diffrence.

Do u know where to check more logs to see what is the problem?

Well i swith the rom to the MIUI EU ate first seams the problem resolved, but no. the issue appears.
I'm sure that the issue is related to some application.
How can i check the kernel logs ?
Or how can i analize the logs generated by the miui log report?

Mi Poco F3 comenzó a reiniciarse aleatoriamente. Sucede varias veces al día. Comenzó hace unas semanas, cuando actualicé a MIUI V14.0.7.0 (pero no estoy del todo seguro y no sé dónde encontrarlo). Luego, poco tiempo después, apareció 14.0.8.0, así que actualicé rápidamente a esa versión con la esperanza de solucionar el problema, pero ese no fue el caso. En este momento, todavía estoy en MIUI V14.0.9.0.TKHCNXM | estable y los reinicios aún ocurren.

No sé si ayuda, pero adjunté mi "result_reason" y "Updater_error_log.txt".
Amigo, una pregunta, ¿antes de reiniciarse el dispositivo se queda congelado unos segundos? O simplemente se apaga y se prende al instante...