Hyper Os 1.0.1.0 released for Venus (Mi11)

i think that it might be a battery issue since no body complains about battery so far, they both cleaned and dirty flashed the rom
battery is new , was installed few months ago and its no coincidence as soon installed HyperOS its gone worse and seen few others mentioning the battery is worse on Mi11 with HyperOS

I'll give it another week if no hyperOS update I'll install back Miui 14 and that will confirm it

Did anyone experience any camera improvements with hyperos over the miui 14?

Also, im on a weekly miui14, can i dirty flash the stable hyperos and expect it to work?

Thank you

I can confirm that the battery life is horrible. Lost more than 60% in 6 hours at home, with less than 2 hours of screen on time. There are random slowdowns and small glitches:
I dirty flashed from a freshly installed MIUI 14 Stable

I only replaced battery few months ago, from ifixit so no need to worry about quality and was great improvement , untill I flashed HyperOS and now horrible battery drain, imagine I still had the 3 year old battery on it lol wouldnt last few hours probably

I only replaced battery few months ago, from ifixit so no need to worry about quality and was great improvement , untill I flashed HyperOS and now horrible battery drain, imagine I still had the 3 year old battery on it lol wouldnt last few hours probably
Maybe the software couldn't recognise the battery type and starts processing random values?

Maybe the software couldn't recognise the battery type and starts processing random values?
How would I check and if it has how to reset it ?

In show all in apps I see battery and performance I've cleared data on this let's see , found on internet by searching if you clear data on this and let the battery go to 0% to charge back to 100%

Will see how it goes

Thanks

Last edited:
How would I check and if it has how to reset it ?

In show all in apps I see battery and performance I've cleared data on this let's see , found on internet by searching if you clear data on this and let the battery go to 0% to charge back to 100%

Will see how it goes

Thanks
Yes it will reset but be careful, you may kill the voltage if it goes 0%, make it quick, and you may want to disable cenarios in battery settings
Waiting for your feedback!

Seems OK. 3 year old battery only had 3300mAh. New battery had 4300mAh

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-03-13-00-45-539_com.digibites.accubattery-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-03-13-00-45-539_com.digibites.accubattery-edit.jpg
    381 KB · Views: 27
Yes it will reset but be careful, you may kill the voltage if it goes 0%, make it quick, and you may want to disable cenarios in battery settings
Waiting for your feedback!
didnt make any difference, guess I just wait for update and hope it fixes it or maybe will flash back Miui 14 but cant be bothered to reinstall everything again :(