HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Hello everyone, I'm back to using the latest rom for my mi 10 (umi). Thank you for the hyperOS update! (I appreciate that we got android 13 and not 14, I dont like android 14..)

I'm finally finishing setting up the phone, but I noticed a bug.
The same bug happened when I was using a modified xiaomi.eu rom from xda which was android 14. I thought using android 13 (this rom), would fix it, but no.
The issue is that my work profile apps, can't show the pop-up to paste/copy/select text and they crash when I try to use it. (They are able to access the clipboard and apps that have a paste option can paste text, but it seems like the pop-up can't be invoked and causes the crash.) I ~really dont know what else to do. The bug doesnt initially come up, it starts happening after about half a day.

Disabling-enabling apps/turning on-off the spell checker/turning on-off autofill for work or main profile/removing google accounts/changing keyboards dont seem to work.
I'm using Island to manage my work profile. I tried giving root/shizuku access to it, but it didnt work as well.

I have a suspicion that this may have started happening once I added a google account to my work profile (I had the same account on my main profile as well). Though back in android 11 that wasnt an issue.

It's a very weird issue, because all the times this issue has happened was about 15hours after creating the work profile. (It may be because in that time-window I was setting up the phone.)

I'm attaching log from messenger after it crashed (the uid in the log is the uid of messenger app)

Edit: Turns out there is an open issue on Island github: https://github.com/oasisfeng/island/issues/468

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-08-13-19-59-554_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-08-13-19-59-554_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:
I will also do the same as you on my vili but first I would like to ask you 2 things if possible: 1) Did you update the TWRP before or after installing the Hyper? 2) What version of TWRP do you have? Thank you
On my side, i just downloaded the ROM on my Phone and installed using update app.
Just needed to show the app where my rom was downloaded.
Did not update TWRP

Installation took less the a minute, only forst start up took longer then usual.

I installed on the MI 11 Ultra coming from MIUI 14 stable (latest version) and unfortunately, like many others, it's performing very slow. Apps take longer to open, the decrease in frames is quite noticeable. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I could do to optimize?

Hello, some modded apps like MiVideo showing in Google Play and it's annoying, change android:versionCode in AndroidManifest to 2147483647 in next updates for prevent this, thank you
Have the same issue - Xiaomi apps in PS not updatable, or not installable. Any information or hints?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-08-16-50-35-332_com.android.vending-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-08-16-50-35-332_com.android.vending-edit.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_2024-05-08-16-51-25-581_com.android.vending-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-08-16-51-25-581_com.android.vending-edit.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 38
Answered millions of times. Use the search function.
Not true, sorry.
Like you could see in the attached screenshot, Mi Calendar (is it a system app?) for instance is not installable.
Where is the connection to updating apps via apk,like you quoted?

I installed on the MI 11 Ultra coming from MIUI 14 stable (latest version) and unfortunately, like many others, it's performing very slow. Apps take longer to open, the decrease in frames is quite noticeable. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I could do to optimize?
Switch to 120hrz and wait for it to cool down at least 12hrs

I use the 11 ultra too